[Company name] is looking for an Outside Sales Representative to join our team in our [location] office. The Outside Sales Representative will sell products and services offered by our company to current and new customers.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in sales or a related field, strong multitasking ability, and excellent follow-up skills. He/she will be an expert communicator with success in negotiation.
- Client support and networking – Acquire and maintain a network of sources to identify new sales leads. Communicate with customers and leads to identify and understand their needs. Align value propositions with customer pain points to sell product/service. Demonstrate the functions and uses of the products or services to customers. Ensure client satisfaction through open discussion. Respond to and fix issues that arise throughout the sales cycle. Stay in constant contact with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
- Reporting – Maintain daily reports of sales activities, including calls, orders, sales, lost business and any other issues. Provide periodic territory sales forecasts as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Five years of similar experience is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proven organizational skills and demonstrable attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function well in fast-paced environments
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
About [Company name]:
[Company name] is a [industry] organization dedicated to [mission]. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes [company priorities].
[Company name] benefits include [list all non-compensation benefits like health care, paid time off, retirement savings and professional development].
Employees can also take advantage of [list any "above and beyond" offerings like casual dress code, free parking, corporate discounts and gym memberships].
Ready for your job description to do some good?
Writing a great job posting is just one aspect of finding the best operations director for your non-profit. Check out Staffer.cc for help with the hiring and interviewing process.