What is Breezy?
The most highly rated ATS on Capterra. Breezy will simplify your entire hiring process by eliminating time-sucking, repetitive hiring tasks. Just sign-up and with a few clicks, you're advertising open jobs on the best job boards and attracting candidates. From there, Breezy helps you automate everything from identifying the top candidates, emailing (& texting), and scheduling interviews with them all the way through to sending them offers for signature. You'll love it.
Designed to reap the benefits of collaborative recruiting and hiring from end-to-end for teams of 10 to 10000, Breezy is loved by thousands for our modern, simple approach to applicant tracking.
Breezy Pricing Overview
Breezy pricing starts at $143.00 per month. Breezy offers a free trial.
- "Great for collaborating with my team members, love the way I can organize into the pipelines. Helps with syndication of our job postings to get the most reach."
- "It's a good, handy and user friendly software for talent hunting. The best feature I personally observed on mobile is where we can review and shortlist candidates instead of needing a computer or laptop."
- "I tried, implemented, and used Breezy to hire. It helps hiring teams be more synchronized, helps the company look good to prospective candidates, and makes the process very seamless."
- "Great tool and more so, a wonderful team to partner with. A lot of the time we encounter very attractive software but the road through implementation and customer care can be quite tricky."
- "Automations can accidentally confuse candidates, not enough checks are in place."
- "The video platform is too poor. I haven't been able to expand my screen or the interviewee's, which makes it uncomfortable."
- "I accidentally deleted a position and had to begin again, which forced me to have it post to job sites all over again. Maybe a option that warns you before it happens."
- "The category is really "move to first round pool" also what happens to all the info if a position is deleted, which happened and we lost everything."
Are you looking for help with a hiring process for your company? Check out Staffer.cc