Sales job boards are great for finding experienced salespeople. Although many sales jobs are advertised on a variety of popular boards, using niche boards for this profession will help you find the ones who have been around long enough to know where to look for more focused opportunities.
Top 5 Sales Boards:
- Even if you've never worked in sales, there's a chance you've heard of Sales Gravy. Here, you'll find thousands of jobs here from many employers, including Carmax, Century 21, Bank of America, Brother, Autozone and more. They've also got a terrific blog and podcast series that sales people will find invaluable.
- SalesHeads.com is part of the Beyond job board network. It provides a large number of jobs (more than 83,000 on our last visit) and diverse employers and regions of the U.S. covered.
- Dadomatch offers a very simple and straight forward website that makes it easy to quickly scroll through many jobs and see the essentials, including salary, company, location and industry at a glance.
- SalesTrax conveniently filters and matches interested and qualified job seekers to employers based on their job requirements automatically, creating a streamlined recruitment experience.
- Rainmakers connects high-performing salespeople with great companies. Employers are able to browse candidate profiles for free and bid on candidates they like.
Need help hiring your next employee? Check out Staffer.cc for information and tools