[Company name] is looking for a sales representative to join our team in our [location] office. This person will actively seek out and engage prospective customers to sell our product and/or services.
The ideal candidate is results-driven, hungry for customer acquisition, and passionate about contributing to top-line revenue growth.
- Demonstrate, promote, and sell [company name]’s products and services - Strategically present functionality and key value propositions to prospective customers.
- Develop and foster relationships - Maintain close communications with prospects to close sales and promote customer retention.
- Meet and exceed targets - Achieve monthly and quarterly individual and team goals for new customer acquisition.
- Track progress and results - Record prospect interactions and track goal attainment in CRM system.
- Research and understand target market - Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, and [company name]’s overall market opportunity.
- 1-2 years experience selling a product or service
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent ability to manage and build relationships
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed acquisition goals
- Advanced skills in communicating, selling and negotiating
- Unrelenting drive to understand and meet prospective customer needs
- Familiarity with CRM systems and Microsoft Office Suite
About [Company name]:
[Company name] is a [industry] organization dedicated to [mission].
Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes [company priorities].
[Company name] benefits include [list all non-compensation benefits like health care, paid time off, retirement savings and professional development].
Employees can also take advantage of [list any “above and beyond” offerings like casual dress code, free parking, corporate discounts and gym memberships].
Ready for your job description to do some good?
Writing a great job posting is just one aspect of finding the best operations director for your non-profit. Check out Staffer.cc for help with the hiring and interviewing process.