[Company name] is looking for a Marketing Representative to join our team in our [location] office. The Marketing Representative will create and distribute positive branding messages and collateral for the company's products and services.
The ideal person for this position has a dynamic personality and is passionate about sales and marketing. This candidate should have previous relevant experience and be interested in learning new sales techniques. To succeed in this role, he/she should be goal-driven and have strong negotiation skills.
● Execute enablement materials – Develop marketing materials for distribution to customers and internal stakeholders for cross-functional enablement. Develop and maintain positive relationships with existing and potential clients. Identify target customers and markets.
● Facilitate internal communications – Collaborate with sales and product teams to develop branded messages. Collect and compile customer feedback in an easily reviewed and understood format for review by company management and leadership. Collect and maintain sales records required to track, review, and modify the performance of marketing initiatives.
● Monitor actionable metrics – Forecast and analyze sales trends, marketing strategies, and product performance. Prepare and present reports summarizing information while making recommendations based on analysis. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics, Business or a related field required
- 1-3 years of related experience in business, promotional sales, customer service or a related field preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
About [Company name]:
[Company name] is a [industry] organization dedicated to [mission]. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes [company priorities].
[Company name] benefits include [list all non-compensation benefits like health care, paid time off, retirement savings and professional development].
Employees can also take advantage of [list any “above and beyond” offerings like casual dress code, free parking, corporate discounts, and gym memberships].
Ready for your job description to do some good?
Writing a great job posting is just one aspect of finding the best operations director for your non-profit. Check out Staffer.cc for help with the hiring and interviewing process.