[Company name] is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our team in our [location] office. The Sales Development Representative prospects sales and qualifies leads for new and existing accounts.
The ideal candidate is someone with high energy, a curiosity about the industry, and tenacity. This person will bring new ideas, think outside the box, have a deep passion for the role and create ways to attain new accounts.
- Generate lead flow - Prospect new sales leads by making an initial phone or email contact. Engage the account and prepare them for the Account Executive. Connect with as many leads as possible to encourage the purchase of the product offered. Be the point person for your team's sales lead qualification process.
- Manage current accounts – Stay in close contact with existing accounts or leads and create brand awareness, educational opportunities, and request referrals. Coordinate in-person meetings and calls between the new clients and Account Executives.
- Customer support – Answer calls and emails from clients, identify the issue and make suggestions for future or new products or services.
- BS degree in Marketing or Business Administration is required
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Experience with CRM software
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
About [Company name]:
[Company name] is a [industry] organization dedicated to [mission]. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes [company priorities].
[Company name] benefits include [list all non-compensation benefits like health care, paid time off, retirement savings and professional development].
Employees can also take advantage of [list any "above and beyond" offerings like casual dress code, free parking, corporate discounts and gym memberships].
Ready for your job description to do some good?
Writing a great job posting is just one aspect of finding the best operations director for your non-profit. Check out Staffer.cc for help with the hiring and interviewing process.