More than 40% of workers plan to look for a new job over the next year. That might surprise you -- but it probably doesn't. Heck, you might even be in the process of sending out applications as you read this. In case you're thinking the grass might be greener on the other side, we've scoured the internet to identify the best sites for sales jobs.
Not finding the perfect sales position for you? Try searching these boards.
- Describe your sales work experience; set your salary, location, and/or industry requirements; and let potential employers approach you.
- While you can find sales jobs of all levels on this site, most listings seems to skew toward the individual contributor level.
- If you read the site name as "sales leads" (I did at first), you are truly a born salesperson. Additional resources include a personality assessment and resume critique services.
4. AA-ISP Inside Sales Career Center
- If you know you want to work in inside sales, look no further. Leverage the American Association of Inside Sales Professionals' network by posting your resume to their career center.
- Prefer to apply in person? In addition to the online job board, SalesTrax also conducts regular job fairs in a variety of cities.
- If you're looking for a sales job at a tech company or startup, start and end your search with a roar.
- If pharma is more your scene, zip over to MedZilla. It’s always free for job seekers. Recruiters and employers can search the database and view candidate summaries for no charge.
8. The Ladders
- If you're a sales executive looking for a higher paying job, The Ladders is your pot of gold. It’s a job board specializing in $100K+ jobs and promises you access to 20,000 recruiters and more than 200,000 jobs.
- Sales Gravy provides sales training, resources, and a sales job board. With over 7,000 employers posting positions, it’s definitely worth a look.
10. Dado Match
- Looking for a free way to reach qualified sales candidates? Then Dado Match is for you. List your open sales position for free -- and the job posting is automatically added to popular job boards. Your post is also advertised to a large network of sales professionals.